Tuesday, 10 July 2012

chillin in swifty

so I came down to swift current for a couple of days because there was a car for me to buy here...just had to get rid of mine first...so thats all happening tomorrow, lose one car, gain another.  Its not alot newer than mine...only two years...but its a 99 so that means I'm nearly into the 2000's...at least I was already in high school when this one came out lol.  Its kind of nice timing to get a new car...sometimes its just nice to have some kind of fresh start...
Today would have been 4 months for Matt and I...so thats been on my mind a bit...its not depressing...but it is sad when you think that if things had gone differently the other night that we may have had a nice day together today.  I just find myself thinking of him and hoping that he's ok.  When you care about someone you don't just forget about them...they come into your mind now and again and you find yourself wondering how they are doing.  I hope that he is alright and that he is trying to work on himself as I have been trying to work on myself.  I will be continuing to pray for him...
I'm sitting on the bed in Karli's room while I type this...and I can't help but think about what a cool chick she's turned into...and then of course I'm kind of sad about the fact that I don't know her very well.  I'm so bad at keeping in contact with people so I don't talk to her very often...and when I do she's very much about the 1 word answers...I've forgotten how to talk to a teenager I guess...and in truth I find her kind of intimidating...I don't know....i just miss my sister I guess...and don't know how to get back into her life.  Something that I will be praying about...
otherwise I don't really know what else to talk about....I'm really tired right now so I'm thinkin bed is a pretty darn good idea right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment