So got in to work today to a mad house!!! Not in a bad way....but holy crap has it been busy. At least the majority of the guests have been nice. I got my nametag today! I am no longer labled Trainee...it feels so much more official now...I like it.
I also picked up my free rider tickets today. I get to go to a game July 28th...pretty pumped not gonna lie....can't wait.
There was a mix up with councilling today...My reminder call told me the wrong time so I have to go back tomorrow morning...but its all good...I'll go there and head to the gym afterwards...and apparently Matt and I are going for coffee tomorrow so That is on the agenda also....I guess he reconsidered the being friends thing...If thats the case I'm really glad. He's a good guy and it would be really sad to not have him in my life anymore.
don't really know what else to say...I'm just trying to occupy myself while I'm on my break....I'm sure I"ll have more to say tomorrow after councilling and coffee with Matt....
No comments:
Post a Comment