So apparently I just come rely ignore this blog for the last month...not really sure why...just realized it now. I'm having a little trouble getting to sleep tonight so I thought I would come on here. I don't really know where to start talking...random thing, I got a new phone... So I am actually doing this post from it right now so that is pretty cool...it's really handy so maybe I won't keep forgetting to come on here and post... Time will tell I guess. Found out about a ladies retreat today through Elim... Managed to get the days off so that is fantastic.. I'm really looking forward to it. Sounds like mom is going to come too so that's awesome...I think it's something tht we both could benefit from. I went to church today with a new friend... Well at least I hope she is a new friend...but she came to church with me today so that was good... It would be nice to have someone to go with once in awhile. But I am proud to say that I was determined to go today whether I had someone to go with or not..which of course is not an easy thing for me...but I will do it for as long as I have to. Also I am thinking of joining the choir when it starts up in the fall... I feel it would be a good way for me to meet people...especially since singing is something I enjoy doing.
I think that is where I will end for today...I feel pretty tired so I am hoping I will be able to fall asleep now.
No comments:
Post a Comment