Monday, 13 August 2012

Just another day

So I got home from work a little while ago...not really tired so I thought I would come on here and write a bit. I saw Vi for coffee this morning... It was really good to talk to her. We talked about how things are going in my life and basically what is next. It's funny, she made me choose where we went even though I said I didn't care...she feels (and she's right) that I don't take control enough...that I am too passive and that I new to learn when to say 'no I don't like that place' and things like that. I thought it was interesting that she observe that since its not really something I have ever thought of as much of an issue. I jut thought I was really indecisive...which is true but when you are indecisive about little things it can lead to being passive about bigger things..at least that's the way that I am looking at it. We talked again about the retreat and that it's going to be a really good few days...we also talked about an Elijah house course that is coming up that she really thinks I need to go to. She basically said that she feels like I am supposed to use my story to help people and that I need to be fully equipped...I am going to make sure that I can go...I think she is right. I know that I would like to share my story if it means that it can help people...and I do want to make sure that I am able to do it the right way. I know that when the time comes for me to do that, God will provide me with the right words to say. He saved me for a reason, and I have made a promise to Him to fulfill what ever purpose He has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment