Thursday, 20 June 2013

Back in blog mode

Well let's see If this blogging phase lasts...I seem to go through stretches of hardcore blogging...and then stretches of not.   Today has been a fairly relaxing day...slept in...then went for a walk in the rain to the mall to do some shopping.  I'm not a big shopping fan...not for myself anyways...always seems like such a hassle.  You're lucky if you find something the right size, and If you do, there is almost always some part of it that is unflattering.  On top of all those sizing issues, they are always stupidly expensive! At least they are for me...maybe i'm just cheap lol.  
I did fine a dress though...so not a dress person...but they are a good summer thing to have...plus Karli's graduation is in less than a week...and it sounds like we're going to get some family pictures.  Plus I want to look nice regardless...she's my sister...it's a special day for her...wouldn't want to show up lookin grubby and embarrass her lol.  
Got to chill out for a while this afternoon...and now I'm getting ready to head out to see "Man of steel" with Josh, so that should be fun.  Josh is a guy I'm sort of seeing...it's still new...not really sure what's happening there yet...time will tell.  Really nice guy though....a nice guy who will be here soon so I had better go.  Guess that's it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment