Friday, 24 August 2012
Afternoon session
Truthfully there aren't really words for what I am feeling today. I feel so close to God and I feel like he I helping me to pray. Like He is giving me the words because he knows that I struggle with praying out loud. I know that He knows all and that I could pray in silence but there is something to be said about saying things out loud...like its a more powerful proclamation to God...I think proclamation is the word I am looking for. I think mom is being really affected by this weekend as well...I'm really praying that God sends her on the road to healing...I just feel like she has been through enough... It's time to move forward with Gods help because there is no other way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kaila...I haven't been reading this lately... I didn't realize you still wrote... But I can honestly say that God led me to it tonight. I was hurting, crying... And started to google elijuah house and your blog popped up! It reminded me of the miracle you are!!! And how very thankful I am that you are here. I know we are al going to be ok.. Because Gid has a much bigger plan than we can see.. But for today..I am thankful..reading your blog just reminded me of his faithfulness. It was just what I needed tonight.
ReplyDelete