Monday, 25 June 2012
break time
On my break at work...for some reason my knee is just killing me today....so its making the shift awfully hard. Otherwise things are going really well here...I feel like I'm really getting the hang of things...and I like the job...and I can't get over what a good feeling that is. Although I will admit that even though I like it I am certainly looking forward to having the next two days off. I can get some things done at home, get to some appointments....maybe even soak up some sun if I'm lucky....I would really love to get a bit of a tan going. I'm supposed to get together with schicks sometime tomorrow but I don't know when yet...they were going to let me know...so I guess I'll just call them in the morning...I also see Sharon again tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to that....also talked to Pastor John today finally...it was really good...such a nice man. I don't say it enough but I'm so aware these days of how much God has blessed me. With work, family, friends....everything...He has truly been there and I know that I have him to thank for all of it. Its funny....the last two days I get the urge to sing the same song every time I get in my car to go somewhere....Jesus, Jesus, Jesus...there's just something about that name....mastor, saviour Jesus...Let the Heavens and earth proclaim....Kings and Kingdoms will all pass away...but there's just something about that name.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Kaila.. keep on sharing.. it helps me to let go. especially when I can see that God is taking over. Every moment you live,is just life,, the tough parts,, the happy parts...and boring parts. Keep your focus on Jesus..what he's done for you...and find happiness in the little day to day things. (Dad and I are really proud of you..and pray for you constantly). ma
ReplyDelete