Saturday, 30 June 2012
another work break
I'm struggling with second guessing myself lately....overthinking things...on some level its good because it means that I'm nto just reacting on impulse...but at the same time I'm sitting here overthinking things and trying to avoid conflict and so I'm letting it all get too big in my head. Its frusterating. All I really want to do is to be content in this life....and there are many things that I am content with...but there are of course many things that I am not content with as well...but if I don't deal with these things I am just going to get more and more unhappy with them rather than having them worked through and fixed. I feel in my heart that there is no problem that can't be solved in one way or another...but you have to make the effort to solve it. I've been lacking the courage to do that. Its like I've hit a bit of a standstill...like I'm afraid on some level to take another step because now is a crucial time...before I was so low that my steps could really only take me forward...but now i've come up enough that there is that real possibility of taking a wrong step...I feel the desparate need to make more steps...but I'm frozen in place... I know that it is God putting that need in me...that its Him giving me that gentle nudge...but frankly I'd almost He rather just shove me in the right direction. It would certainly be easier....but if there's one thing I have learnt its that the right choice is rarely an easy one. I guess all there really is for me to do right now is to pray for the courage to follow His guidence...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment