Friday, 1 June 2012
on the road again.....
ok...tired....but wanted to get in a quick post before going to bed. Here's the break down....went to swift current via crappy bus ride on wednesday evening, had dr's appointment on thursday (which was great as it resulted in the start of weaning off of another medication!), then went to sgi and paid the fine that has prevented me from renewing my licence for a year, and renewed my plates, so I am a driving girl again which is kind of freeing....I love knowing that I don't have to rely on the bus :) I drove back to saskatoon today, went for a walk with larissa...and chilled out for the remainder of the evening. Tomorrow I am meeting with Richard and Vi for the first time since I left their home....I'm really looking forward to it actually...It will be really great to have another session. and now it is soooo time for bed...I intend to have a wonderful day tomorrow, soaking up as much sun as I can manage.....gonna be a great day for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment