Tuesday, 19 June 2012
new girl, new world...
I'm writing today with a bit of a heavy heart. As well as I am doing lately, I find that it is causing me a fair amount of confusion. I have become such a different person that I am finding myself unsure of things that a short time ago I was very sure of. I am so happy with who I have become, and know that God has brought me to this place...and I am so grateful to Him for that...I just have a feeling that with this happiness is going to come a certain amount of heartache. I suppose when you become a different person you develop different needs....or it could simply be that I am aware now of needs that I always had....I don't know which. There is also the factor that in the past there were always so many problems with my perspective on things that I find myself sometimes questioning how clear my perspective is now, even though I know that it is clearer than it ever has been. I'm just really asking God to help shed light on things for me. So much of my life is finally on track, including the fact that I enjoy my job and feel like its something I get better at everyday...I am just praying that God continue to help me choose the right paths.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment