Tuesday, 15 May 2012
a new day
this is one of those moments when you don't really know what to say...but feel as though you need to say something. Yesterday was so good and so hard at the same time...its difficult to describe whats going on inside right now. I'm just so grateful to Richard and Vi for taking me into their home...for working with me through this time...I am just beginning to know them and I see that they are such good people...I've been able to share with them far more easily than I thought I would...maybe its better because I don't know them well...its hard to say. today is a new day...I see the christian psychologist for counselling today...I am nervous about that too but I know that things are already going well...so its a matter of keeping on that road...which I am determined to do. Its time to get ready to face the day...so I will leave off here...just read this knowing that I am being filled with God's love so deeply, and even though there is difficulty, I know that I can lean back into God's loving arms and he will hold me and say 'you did good today kid...rest now...tomorrow is a new day'...feel like a bit of a cheeseball saying it like that....but its how I feel...so what can ya do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment