Wednesday, 16 May 2012

wow...

what a day...a video and talk with Richard this morning...Session with Vi this afternoon...and plans for another session with them both tonight.  When they said this would be an intensive week, they weren't kidding around.  Its strange...its not easy work by any means...in fact its very difficult emotionally...and its exhausting...but its so hard to explain how it feels so wonderful at the same time.  Maybe a good way to describe it would be to compare it to a really solid workout....we know going into it that its going to be hard...and that its not going to be fun...that it can even be painful...but yet when we step into that shower to wash away the the filth that our workout helped our body to get rid of...we feel fantastic.  We know that we have accomplished something good, that we have made our body a little bit healthier by our work.... To take this analogy even further...its as if I am in physiotherapy for my soul....I have been injured, so I am in God's Gym, working on the plan that He made, with Vi and Richard as my trainers...and I am working hard to allow God to heal my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment