Thursday, 10 May 2012

number one

Well here goes.  This blog is meant as a record of my thoughts...to keep track of my moods....to post it so that I can be accountable to anyone who reads it...namely family and those who I give access to the blog.  Anyone who I've given the ok to read this blog knows about the events that led to its existence.  It has been just over a week since I went into the hospital.  I've been at home in Swift Current resting for a few days...its been good.  I've been making a plan.  I'm going to be working with a couple that are trained in Elijah House ministry...they are going to help me to work through my issues through scripture and prayer...help me to work through the lies that I have come to believe...help me to work through the 'traumas' of my past.  They have put me in touch with a Christian Psychologist...which a really nice meshing of the two areas I need to focus on for my healing.  I will no longer be going to school...and I know that I have to accept that as something that is ok....and not as a failure on my part.  Some people are just not meant to end up with a higher education.  I will be working on getting structure in my life.  I will find some kind of job, and I will be putting workouts into my daily schedule...its all a process...but I am on the right road...and I intend to give each moment 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment