no posts yesterday...actually I was out and about for most of the day...first time I've done that since I've been back in town. Yesterday morning Vi took me to my apartment...we sat on my bed, read psalm 34, and prayed...prayed over the space....and over me. I was anointed with oil...as well as several areas within the apartment...It was so important that we take the time to ask God to cleanse that place...and make it a safe place. When we were finished I sat there for a while...and I felt good. I know in my heart that the Lord has made my home a safe place for me once again. On Monday I will be back there...and I will spend my first night there. I ask for prayer that first night, though I trust will all my heart that God has banished any evil from that place I do also know that the devil is angry, and does not want me to feel that peace. I am praying that God give me the strength to continue trusting in the safety He has provided for me.
Today is my last day here...I leave tomorrow morning with Matt to visit his family...there is still work ahead of me...work today....and I know that there is much work in days to come. This week has been wonderful...I have felt Gods presence and have accepted His love and grace. I am so thankful to Him for placing Richard and Vi in my life, they have been such a blessing.
The day is already wasting away, so I will bring this to a close for now...hopefully to be continued later in the day.
Oh Kaila, I have been so blessed as I read your blog. I am so thankful for the work that God has begun in your heart and that you are being healed body, mind and soul. He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it. The faithfulness of the Lord never ceases to amaze me. Not sure if you have your phone back yet, shoot me a text when you do, I'd love to catch up with you. One of my favorite verses is II Corinthians 4:7-9 and I want to share it with you "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed." Blessings to you and joy to you this day, my dear friend. I and many others continue to hold you up in prayer. I love you so much!
ReplyDeleteCrystal